Thursday, March 3, 2011

~sigh~ not much tonight!

Only 89 new words tonight! I spent the entire evening writing a IEP response to a student! Oh well, at least that's done!
 Here's my itty-bitty addition! (past this first paragraph)

She closed her eyes and breathed in deep—the late summer air bristled with pine and brought her back to the last time she had been at Sebec Lake—just a month before she ran away from home….

“Jasmine! Over here!” El gestured to a large boulder jutting out into the cool waters of the lake. She sat cross-legged on the rock, face-up to the warm sun, glancing down only to reprimand her friend for not hurrying, “C’mon Jas!”
Jas pulled herself up on the rock and scooted over next to El. “I love it here, El—thanks for inviting me to go with you and your family. I’ve always wanted to go to Maine, and I can’t believe I’m here!”
“Mmm, it is nice, isn’t it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.