Yesterday, only 255 new words. But part of that is because I couldn't get to my novel. (I left the original document on my computer at school, so I just started writing somewhere in the middle of a scene. I'm not even sure if I'll use it or not. I haven't started tonight, yet. I did bring my laptop home so that I can email the original document to myself and put it on my home laptop. Happy writing!
Yesterday, only 255 new words. But part of that is because I couldn't get to my novel. (I left the original document on my computer at school, so I just started writing somewhere in the middle of a scene. I'm not even sure if I'll use it or not. I haven't started tonight, yet. I did bring my laptop home so that I can email the original document to myself and put it on my home laptop. Happy writing!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete